Joining the Azure Flame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining the Azure Flame

Post by Skarain on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:23 pm

There are two ways of joining The Azure Flame.

1.) Your character manages to find this elusive group of sorcerers in Roleplaying.
2.) The Azure Flame seeks your character out, having heard of them and their deeds.

In both cases, we hope that you fill the following application. If your character have already found us and is interested of joining, you do not need to answer to the Reputation question.

The Azure Flame is interested in most:
-Individuals with innate magical (sorcerous) talent, but not having yet discovered their true capabilities or receive training.
-Inexperienced Apprentices.
-Wizards, Sorcerers, Inscribers
-Warlocks, Necromancers, Shadowmancers
-Death Knights, Alchemists
-Non-magical individuals willing to swear loyalty to The Azure Flame and be trained as Anti-Mages.

The Azure Flame is not interested in:
-Farmers, Peasants and Magic-shunning folk.
-Pious preachers of the Holy Light.
-Shamans or Druids.
-Reckless spellcasters known for terrorizing the countryside.
-Mad cultists with no ounce of subtlety.
-Dreadlords in disguise.

Do keep in mind that these are only the most common character stereotypes. Exceptions to the rule may be made when we believe that a character would fit into the guild.

Last edited by Skarain on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Skarain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application Form

Post by Skarain on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Create a new thread with your Character name as the title and answer to the questions below.

Character name:
Character class:
Character level:
Character race:

Who is your character? (A simple background story or description of who your character is)

Under what kind of reputation is your character known as? (Only answer to this if you wish The Azure Flame to seek you out. Otherwise, you will have to find us in Roleplaying (which may not be easy.)

Your RL age:

What experience do you have in roleplaying? (Previous roleplaying experience is not required to join, but we would like to know how much you will require guidance.)

Why do you wish to join us?

An application may take from several seconds to several days to process. Please be patient. We shall be back to you as soon as possible.

Skarain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application Form

Post by Skarain on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 pm

For easy copy-pasting the questions into your new thread.

Code:
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character class:[/b]
[b]Character level:[/b]
[b]Character race:[/b]

[b]Who is your character?[/b] [i](A simple background story or description of who your character is)[/i]

[b]Under what kind of reputation is your character known as?[/b] [i](Only answer to this if you wish The Azure Flame to seek you out. Otherwise, you will have to find us in Roleplaying (which may not be easy.)[/i]

[b]Your RL age:[/b]

[b]What experience do you have in roleplaying?[/b] [i](Previous roleplaying experience is not required to join, but we would like to know how much you will require guidance.)[/i]

[b]Why do you wish to join us?[/b]

Skarain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining the Azure Flame

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top